cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

Merry Christmas EX Family

Some of you I have been fortunate enough to meet in the flesh, others - only here in cyber space.  But both are in the  homes of the heart.  And whether seen or unseen I am glad of each and every one of you.  Stay true to your beautiful selves and let the best of you shine forth in the New Year.  With gratitude and love, Giulia.

Xmas Poem 2.jpg

7 Replies
MarilynH

Beautiful ♥Merry Christmas. ♥

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Merry Christmas Giulia!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Thank you Giulia and Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

What lovely thoughts and well thought out poem - and so very true.  Every year I still go through the ritual of sending cards, and wondered sometimes why I still do when the younger generation has ceased ...this poem captures why!

Thank you.

Nancy

Giulia

You know, there's ANOTHER reason to send out cards.  And that is the personal hand-written note.  Of course probably most young people today don't have any cursives because they aren't taught the style any more.  It's all printing, which is just like typing.  Block letters.  But there is something incredibly special in seeing someone's handwriting.  You can tell whom the letter is from, simply by the handwriting on the envelope.  It makes it so much more personal.  It is almost like hearing their voice.  Well, it IS a voice, of sorts.  Just a handwritten one.

0 Kudos
Legend

Very nice I like it. I hope you had a nice Christmas this year.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I've always liked this.

Barb

0 Kudos