cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mandimarie81

QuitNet to XR?

Are we always going to go through QuitNet to get to EX? I’ve been trying to navigate the site but am a little confused. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

QuitNet won't be around after 1/6/2020.  You can come directly to EX whenever you visit.  We're not affiliated so you'll have a different login.

You can view our Getting Started Guide and also check out the other help documents posted in Community Help‌.  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions?sr...‌ was written by a member for members so you can check that out as well. And if you don't find the answer you're looking for when searching Community Help‌ you can ask it in there and I'll respond.

You should also introduce yourself in QuitNet-ers: Introduce Yourself!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
CJ_A

Thank you Mark! 

How very thoughtful of you to create a QuitNet Group for us to find each other and stagger around together until we get settled.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

CJ_A wrote:

Thank you Mark! 

How very thoughtful of you to create a QuitNet Group for us to find each other and stagger around together until we get settled.

Absolutely!  It's daunting when you move to a new place and best when you have something familiar.  Glad you're here!.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Simply type www.becomeanex.org in your browser window and then click on "EX Community" (upper right) to get to us.  I've bookmarked the site to make it easier to land on.  Since I'm here every day I just stay signed in so I don't have to log in and out every time I visit.  Our Community Manager, Mark, set up a special group for you all so you could find each other and hang if you wanted:  QuitNet   But  all posts can be seen within the community at large and you can post anywhere on the site.  If I can steer you around, just send me PM by hovering over my avatar and clicking on "Message," (sometimes the hovercard is funky and it'll give an error), in which case you can always just go to anyone's page by clicking on their avatar or name and then on Actions and then Send Direct Message.  Glad you've joined us!