cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavesTime

Problem getting to the EX-community portion on Android

For the past few days when I've tried to enter the ex-community on my phone nothing happens.  It accepts my log-in and gives me the general page with my current stats, but when I hit the four horizontal lines to get to the EX-community and to pledge absolutely nothing happens.  I've tried updating my Google web app, but that didn't help.  Is anyone else havng this problem?  And Ideas on how to fix it?  I haven't been pledging this week because I usually use my phone to take part in EXx.

Tags (1)
7 Replies
sweetplt

Happy Friday DavesTime I hope Mark will be able to help you out...I am not having this problem, but my product is Apple...I think it must have something to do with maintenance on the site the other day...Colleen 382 DOF 

DavesTime‌  It's not smooth for me either.

I realized  instead of tapping the 3 horizontal  bars, to tap the Mayo Clinic Box right under the 3  bars.

Then, tap the 3 bars.

Then I can click on Ex Community on the bottom.  

But I really get bounced out of things and have to start all over.

Thanks.  I did what you said you have done, and I was able to get in.  There must be some glitch on the first page.  Oh well.

I'm glad it worked.  There are still glitches elsewhere, that bounce me around. 

Giulia

I'm coming at EX from a computer, but I don't usually log out when I leave the site and it's always there for me.  I also have a bookmark for the Home page Latest Updates. 

If I DO log out and then log back in, this is what I see.

1.JPG

I click on EX Community and get to the community from there.  Do you not show that same page?

0 Kudos

Guilia, when I'm on my computer it is there, but on th mobile app it looks different.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

DavesTime‌ Sorry you've had a problem. This was originally in Conversations‌ but I moved it to Community Help‌ as it relates to a community issue and not related to quitting.

I'm going to try to replicate what you're seeing.  If there is any way you can record it happening with another phone I would appreciate it.  You can upload the video to a video sharing service or even Google Drive and then share with communityadmin@becomeanex.org so I can have a look.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos