CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I messaged MarilynH

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

After multiple tries and after changing my password and saying several curse words which wasn't nice I'm back on site grrrrr too bad I'm not more tech savvy BUT at least I'm living my Forever Quit.

Glad you're back.  My Verizon Fios service TV guide went blank - and it wouldn't let me get to a channel, either - guess it thought I wouldn't know what I was watching???!!! When I rebooted as requested, it then tried to tell me it had no connectivity.   So - I placed a service call to Verizon which was answered by a very nice young man in New Delhli, India.  We spent an hour trying all manner of things, until he wanted me to get down to my cable box and unscrew the coax cable in the back.  When I explained I could not get down with a broken leg, he scheduled a service call for the very next day.  A GREAT tech came, and determined that my router had a loose connection and needed to be replaced which he did.  In checking out the TV after the new router was installed (and he was kind enough to put in the 173 digit-it only seems like!-new password number), he noticed my settings were off - and changed them so that every channel that was broadcast in HD would automatically appear that way when I tuned in.  WOW - it's like having a brand new TV............

What a GREAT ending to a sad tale ---and speaking of technologically challenged???!!!!

Right on  we both got good results after awhile whew.

0 Kudos
Strudel

So glad to see you fo7 d a way to post Marilyn! 

I had trouble getting on site too Marilyn, but I did make it here after much panic.

Whew I'm so glad that's frustrating but you made it.