cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Baby Buck

I shared this with my old friends at the Q and I would like to share with my new friends here on the EX

If I didn't stop smoking over 3 years ago I guarantee you I would not been here for the Extra Special Early Christmas Present I received Yesterday at 2:07 my grandson was born 7lbs 5oz and 20'75 in length. (I have 2 granddaughters)

This is my first grandchild that has not seen me smoke               Friends meet Baby Buck

Now I have named my grandson Baby Buck but  Can you believe The parents thought they had the right to name him
Friedrich Ryder (Fritz for short) but in my world his real name is and will be Baby Buck.

For those of you who are still toying around with quitting I can tell you this don't take the chance of missing out on something so special as this        He is 3 hours old in the picture hereDSCN0318.JPG

28 Replies
Bree19

Congratulations Grandude!!!

Special, so very special

Blessings

Bree

Congratulations on the newest little one, what a beautiful baby, and thanks for sharing him with us, along with your story..WooHooo to you!!

sweetplt

Ah Cousin-Itt Congratulations on Baby Buck...what a wonderful picture...LIFE....~ Colleen 378 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

You are indeed blessed -  what an absolutely adorable baby- and you won't have to miss a moment with needing to go get a fix.

What a double blessing!!!

Giulia

Oh Carl, your heart is all over that picture.  Happy for you!  And for Baby Buck.

number1.JPG

abbynormal42

Congratulations, my friend! Such a beautiful grandbaby!

Barbscloud

Congratulations.   Now that's something to celebrate!

Barb

Cousin-Itt

Thank you everyone.  I do agree I am lucky and blessed

Congratulations Carl! Who do those parents think they are trying to name him after you've already given him a perfectly suitable name.

Mn@ 001.jpg