cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

Reporting in for Shashort

Just spoke with Sharon and she wanted me to let everybody know that she's still stuck in a prone position for another week or so and it SUCKS!  And if she says it sucks, it really sucks!  (Though at least she's not in pain and still has that wonderful laugh!) /blogs/shashort-blog/2019/12/02/surgery-update   Essentially can't do anything, has to lie on her side because a gas bubble was placed in her eye to keep it stable.  And she's not supposed to read or be on the computer, though she CAN watch movies and is hoping ya'll will give her many good Netflix suggestions.  Being stuck on a couch all day on your side is NOT fun and she sure could use some entertainment.  So bring it on!

7 Replies
sweetplt

Thanks Giulia for the update on Sharon...tell her “Breaking Bad” is an excellent binge worthy Netflix show...also the movie the “The Irishman” ... she is in my thoughts...I hope all of this helps her eye...~ healing thoughts and prayers out to Sharon...~ Colleen 369 DOF 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks.  Will do.

avian3

I'm happy to hear she is not in pain and hope she can start moving soon. I can't EVEN imagine having to stay in one position for more than 10 minutes. They would have to fill me with drugs.

0 Kudos
indingrl

Thanks for update - prayer continued for Sharon in MY Lord Jesus name amen - movie SUGGESTION - God's NOT Dead - movie SUGGESTION - Mermaids staring Cher - Long Kiss Goodnight - Blindside staring Sandra Bullock -  

Strudel

Thanks Giulia - prayers and good wishes for Sharon! 

0 Kudos
elvan

Best of shashort‌, thanks for the update  Saying prays for a smooth recovery and her indomitable spirit!  What an example she is for ALL of us.

Love, 

Ellen

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I can only image how difficult it is to remain immobile for days.  Wishing you the best.  (I don't have NETFLIX)

Barb

0 Kudos