cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pawr

Anniversary

You're great!! Yesterday I celebrated my first anniversary with my dog and you.  I'm just going to point out that, while everyone I mentioned it to was happy about it,  no one but me really knew.  This is something I did for myself and I am happy that I am one year free of smoking.  I am pretty proud of myself and I hope you are proud of yourself too. Quitting is unfortunately not much fun.  I'll probably always get tempted to have "just one" but I count each time I resist as a small victory. I thank God for his help and I thank many folks here for their time and support. I honestly hope that I can help someone else meet the challenge of being successful and freeing themselves from the nasty addiction we all share.

Tags (1)
15 Replies
avian3

Congratulations!!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Sorry I missed your first year celebration! You made it to the 6%Club (statistics show only about 6% of people who quit make it a year smoke free).  Here's your special golden key!  It doesn't open a darn thing, but since you quit smoking and can do ANYTHING, I am guessing  you can just pick any lock!!!

golden-key-12.jpg

Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Giulia

YOU'RE GREAT!!!!!   Happy HAPPY One Year Celebration.  (I'm a little confused, though, as on your home page your quit date shows as today.  Let me know which is right, the 3rd or the 4th, and I'll add you to our Elder's List, oh boy!)

1 Year over New Years.jpg

0 Kudos
BarbieGene

So happy for you!  Congrats!

0 Kudos
aboyd63

Congratulations on your first anniversary. You should be real proud of yourself.  I'm  happy for your. Congratulations on your quit  once again

Arlene

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Happy 1st anniversary!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS on your awesome entrance into the awesome 6 % Club YAY for each and every Day WON.... Pawr

PSX_20191124_102453.jpg

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

Happy 1 yr quiteversary congratulations on your success of freedom and happiness from quitting smoking you should definitely be proud of yourself quitting for 1 day is hell and that day by day has turned into a year wowzers keep it going Pawr

0 Kudos
Pawr

3rd

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Kudos