cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avian3

Recipe for the most delicious easiest fudge to make

Maybe that is asking to much.   I love pecans in my fudge.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
19 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I hope you find one that is creamy yet not gooey, and kind of crumbles into pieces. I had this as a child, and have never found it again.

Hoping.......................

avian3

Thank you, me too. My mouth is watering just reading your description.

marciem

Best one I've ever used is right on the side of the Kraft Marshmallow Cream jar, Fantasy Fudge.  Easy and add any kind of nuts (or not) and absolutely creamy and delicious.  It's been my "go to" for years.  Part of the trick is watching the temperature of the chocolate as is melts... too hot and it crumbles and gets hard.  I like softish and creamy myself  .

avian3

Thank you!  I am heading to the store right now and I will look at it and get the ingredients I need. I need to head out now before the crazy 5-6 o'clock drivers get off work.

marciem

In case they don't put it on there anymore (I've seen them without) and they've changed the recipe somewhat.  I use one 12 oz pkg of Nestles Semi-sweet chocolate chips.  I don't know what they're recommending now, I typed out my recipe years ago.  Evaporated milk, sugar and marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, oh and vanilla... and whatever nuts.  That's about it.

YoungAtHeart

Does this look like what you remember:  https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/dads_favorite_fudge/ ?

Found it when I searched for Kraft Marshmallow Fantasy Fudge  - and it had five stars!!

marciem

hmmm... not really.  Mine called for 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels (not 1 lb), and didn't specify salted or unsalted... It said margarine but I use regular salted butter.  As I said, the recipe on the jar has changed over the years, and me being really really old probably have the less healthy hahahahah (talk about oxymoron... "healthy fudge"???) version.

0 Kudos
elvan

Not sure if it is still on the container but there used to be "No Fail Fudge" on Marshmallow Fluff...I FAILED.  Mine had to be eaten with a spoon.

Ellen

sweetplt

LoL Ellen sounds like my fudge elvan