cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Thovis

Getting There

I feel like I just had my best week since I quit.  A week without a single strong urge, maybe more than a week.  I'm around smokers a lot and it isn't bothering me at all.  Today is day 90 for me and confidence is high.  

9 Replies
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 90 days smoke free.  Happy to hear it's getting easier!

Barb

YoungAtHeart

GREAT! 

Are you aware of the travel through No Mans Land (30-120 days).  If not - here is some info so you are prepared, not surprised:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr....  As long as you use the tools you found helpful early in your quit, you will be fine.  I bring this to your attention because the most difficult day of MY quit was around 108....

Congratulations on 90 days!  You SHOULD feel confident, and proud!

Nancy

Thovis

Yea, I experienced that around the 45 day mark.  kind of threw me for a loop, but fought through it.  Haven't had anything close to that in weeks.  

It hit me on days 53-55

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Whoo Hoo 90 Days is super...I found this feeling at 100 days quit...it is amazing...stay strong...~ Colleen 1 Year DOF 

Good Job!

You're right where you should be.

Have you had days you realize you didn't think of smoking the day before

Thovis

Yes I have had several lately.  

0 Kudos

Congratulations!

They will come more frequently from now on. IMO, forgetting about it completely for that first day is a huge milestone!

It proves you aren't a slave to thinking about it to yourself.

Giulia

Isn't THAT exciting!  And guess what?  It will keep getting easier and easier.  Stay proud, ride high in the saddle!

0 Kudos