Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DavesTime

And the Award Goes to....

21 Replies
sweetplt

DavesTime Ah Dave, Thank you so much ... you and so many of the Elders have been the biggest support in my journey...my husband and I were just talking about it being one year today...and the amazing feeling ... I am going to take today and enjoy each moment of Freedom....and celebrate this milestone...again Thank you so much ...~ Colleen 365 DOF best to write 1 YEAR....Whoo Hoo....

YoungAtHeart

Welcome to the 6% Club.  Here's your golden key!

golden-key-12.jpg

Congratulations!

Nancy

sweetplt

Thank you Nancy YoungAtHeart I will gladly take the golden key...whoo hoo...1 year Rocks...~ Colleen 

0 Kudos
Pookweencess

Congratulations - so happy for you!!!!!  Thank you for the support you give to me and so many others

sweetplt

Thank you so much Pookweencess ...we learn so much from each other...and I will be there for your 1 year celebration too....It truly rocks...even though I know it will still take work and vigilance...it really rocks...~ Colleen 

0 Kudos
indingrl

CONGRATS ONE YEAR Colleen

sweetplt

Thanks you Diane Joy  

0 Kudos
marciem

Wow, sweetplt‌ !!  What a wonderful accomplishment and reason to CELEBRATE!!

I thought you were much further along, you advice and support is always so very spot on!!  Thanks for all you contribute here  

sweetplt

Thank you marciem ... I have learned so much from you and many...and I am loving 1 Year of Freedom...~ Colleen

0 Kudos