cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Dont listen

In the beginning of ones quit the addict will tell you anything to pick back up, but nothing "Be Better"  the dog is still going to bark, the irritating  co-worker will still be irritating  the car will still need an oil change, the only thing that changes is you are feeding the addict and you will end doing day one again. You will always regret picking back up but you will never regret quitting. Walk, read, cook, clean, treat yourself, anything to keep your mind and body busy.  Come here and reach out when those craves wont leave wait for three responses and if it is still nagging post again. 

13 Replies
prissdoll

Thanks for the reminders to get moving and that there are people here to support us!!!!!!!!!  Just for this moment and this day.

WaynenMary

Great attitude prissdoll‌ one day and some times one moment at a time, Especially during the holidays. Your doing great, those days add up

YoungAtHeart

Give us a few minutes.  SOMEBODY will come to your aid.  It's what we do!

WaynenMary

Sometimes the waiting for the response is enough of a distraction in those early days of ones quit. You guys are so supportive glad we found it. 

Razzafrazzadazza......It's all one Big Lie! Smoking makes nothing better - no matter what! We provide a different EXperience and vocabulary full of truths - some of them hard but all true. Live Life on Life's Terms - One Day at a Time!

Thankyou WaynenMary‌!

WaynenMary

Great attidue, Thomas3.20.2010‌ the only way this is done, is one day at a time. I remember in the very beginning of our quit, I was scared thinking I would never do the nasty again, and once I realized it was only one day at a time I knew the addicts game, and realized, YEAH I will never smoke again, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll the freedom

sweetplt

Excellent  and so true WaynenMary  Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 362 DOF 

WaynenMary

Happy Saturday @sweetpit, its pretty cold here, but its a great Saturday because we are smoke free. 

Legend

I hope people will read this and do it.