Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get ready for your quit date on 12/4/19

Hi again!

You've probably seen a message from me previously welcoming you to the community. From what I can see it appears your quit date is coming up in a week from now.  To get ready for that date it's good to prepare yourself. Below are a short list of things you can do to prepare yourself for your quit date. Other EXperienced quitters of the EX Community may come along and share their quit wisdom as well. Keep an open mind as you start an amazing journey!

nightsynthesis‌ and sparky70

If I've somehow gotten your quit date wrong, my apologies. Please ensure your quit date is up to date by following these steps:

1. Ensure your quit date is set on My Quit Plan.
  2. Log out of the community. Use this link. (Logging out of My Quit Plan will not work.
  3. Log back into BecomeAnEX.org so your quit date will sync from My Quit Plan to the community.
  4. Go to your profile (round avatar in upper right of page and click view profile) and click your My Quit Stats tab to see if your date has been updated.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
WaynenMary

What a great way to welcome people @mark  I know for Wayne and I reading was a big part in the beginning of our quit. Its even more important this time of year with so many emotions and the Holidays. My advise is jump in there are many  who can offer guidance and support,  and there are others who can relate to your exact feelings in those nasty craves. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

WaynenMary wrote:

What a great way to welcome people @mark  I know for Wayne and I reading was a big part in the beginning of our quit. Its even more important this time of year with so many emotions and the Holidays. My advise is jump in there are many  who can offer guidance and support,  and there are others who can relate to your exact feelings in those nasty craves. 

Glad this is helpful. I've learned a lot from those who've quit over the years here so getting information to members in advance of their quit date is what I'm trying to accomplish.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team