Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

11/25/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Kim6 and spunkie 10.5 years!

emilych 3800 days!

stefturner 3600 days!

chuck-2-20-2011‌  3200 days!

YoungAtHeart 2700 days!

Aratay‌ 2600 days!

Jenny78‌ 7 years!

linda258 2200 days!

WhispersQSMB 4 years!

crazymama_Lori 1400 days!

Snuffy 800 days!

cvkn_naidu Dragon70 karenjenel and ZavidSF 2 years!

AnnetteMM‌  Mel424‌ 700 days!

Lisa308‌ 1.5 years!

NIJAKFER 500 days!

BonnieLanders19 paradox55 400 days!

laqbana55 1 year!

ashleya91 Chatt jennyr123 mco pwitschi 300 days!

bjking Cxthompson dknittle jessie1984 LindaCatherine nikoaiden Rustie10 wmatheny 200 days!

Corymatters huntajames Jeni6855 kaitlyntucker11 kristin9366 newlon podpusher Yommc 6 months!

CSU246 Dame1031 elouiksani Gracegreg Hallphresh2019 Kimchristensen1 summer6969 waltertj16 150 days!
cannibal74 cristie4281 DeborahDodds jackiedimaio KaixoMari87 LynnDA50 Nscotti5 R1CK snookums32 sspaln23 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Dawnneedstoquit Dlky02 geniemazurets hobbyb10 jswashington1980 karolina01 Lizaoverton lorreen mlr1216 mrsholliday nick_otin Paigep012 tieralb0528 jklos 50 days!  This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on those first 50.

watson64alishrmn Baby-J Claybrookec Cress Djmisslisa flizzyshorts gabeokc001 jobecause kat6467 kenz0123 maryburgess5 Mincus64 patzermeno01 QUITBYXMAS Rafaelm84 razzelbal Smedina wt1956 PANDA943 kylebrauch ariestar15 Ms.Mel1962 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
11 Replies
jobecause

Today has been my day one, its been rough

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jobecause wrote:

Today has been my day one, its been rough

Glad you're here though. Rely on the community.  There is support here!

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
YoungAtHeart

Get busy!  Go for a walk!  Call a friend!  Do a few jumping jacks.  Get your mind off of smoking.  We are almost to the place where we will celebrate Day WON!

Hang in there!jobecause 

Cress

It’s been a struggle but it’s day one for me! 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Cress Get ready to celebrate Day WON!  Woo-Hoo!

Now - do it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.  One day at a time is how it's done!

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifTo a Great group...Enjoy Celebrating your milestone...~ Colleen 357 DOF ~

A special shout out to...

chuck-2-20-2011 With 3200 days quit

YoungAtHeart With 2700 days quit

crazymama_Lori With 1400 days quit

AnnetteMM With 700 days quit 

WhispersQSMB With 4 years quit 

YoungAtHeart

TU!

beazel

Congratulations Glitter gifs  to all

AnnetteMM

Wow, thank you! I was so focused on the 2 year mark coming up I didn't notice