cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Last call for Quit Tokens Until January 2020

With Holidays fast approaching I have decided to do a final shout out for anyone who wants a quit token yet this year. I normally post a monthly reminder, so consider this December Reminder as well .... I will get them made and sent out very soon. OUITNET FOLKS....YOU are now part of our Ex Family and are included in this, just a FYI

The only requirement is you have at least one year free from Nicotine. Theres no charge to you. For those of you who get your year in next Month, I am going to make now so please send me mailing address for them. DO NOT post your address on this blog. Send it private message to me. I NEVER share that info. with anyone.

Quit tokens are made from vintage silver-plate silverware and are engraved with your 'EX HANDLE' and Quit date. Gals get a necklace ( you have to provide your own chain) and keychain~Guys get a keychain.

Heres the ones I already have the info on and will be mailing out soon. I will message you a USPS Tracking number when its in the mail.

Gail561

Pawr

sweetplt

DonnaMarie

Gwenivere

I posted once that I made over 60. I was wrong....but pretty close. This last batch brings me to 55 Tokens I have made and sent out. It brings me joy and helps me remain accountable to my own quit and give back to a community that has ALWAYS been here for me.

Happy Tuesday! Please let me know ASAP if you already have a year or more quit or will have your year by end of this December, and I will  get your token ready to send out

11 Replies
sweetplt

DonnaMarie

Thank you so much for doing this! It means a lot.

Donna

This is so touching on what you do for the new quitters, I feel it both makes them want to make it a year, then, have a beautiful token as a reminder of all their hard work. Blessings to you!

Mandolinrain

Lemme know when yours is so I can send ya one

I sure will! I am thinking maybe for my 13 year quit anny in April 2020. 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Oh Goodness, you are way OVERDUE for one. I will make it in the morning   RebeccaNDBecky and get it out ASAP. 

I have the twins for the next 3 days so may not get it in mail till Monday. Message me a mailing address

0 Kudos
WaynenMary

We are new hear from the Q and this is so touching. We are still getting used to the layout, but it looks like a great place to be

Mandolinrain

Your gonna like this place WaynenMary, EVERYONE on this site is grateful and helpful and that's what makes it work:) Welcome!

Gail561

Thank you I look forward to seeing it.