Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Day 2

Any ideas ? I am on day 2 I have been so tired 

4 Replies
indingrl

CONGRATS 2 DAYS ! SUGGESTIONS made to ME - taking a nap is ok - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you - it was SUGGESTED to ME - and I took the SUGGESTIONS - they worked for ME -  drinking lots of water to flush toxins out of the body - eating applesauce with cinnamon - CINNAMON cleans your blood of toxins and for the craves that WILL come and go - SUGGESTED that sucking on lemons HELPS the cravings pass - these NEW ideas I had to LEARN - how to get a NEW MINDSET- reading all info here and checking out the early death video's at whyquit.com with Joel who has been working with NICOTINE ADDICTS for over 40 years - Joel has been teaching and hits the nail on the head going right to the point with FACTS -  not feelings - TRY NOT to let YOUR feeling thinking run ya - feelings are fickle - they come and go - many feelings will be coming along too - please remember it is ONE DAY at a time - I am glad  YOUR NOW A NON SMOKER TODAY - Yahooooooooooo -  WAY TO GO- gentle hug

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Congratulations on Day WON!  It's normal to feel tired when you first quit smoking...your body is working hard in the background to heal itself of the damage done, so TLC for it is required for a bit.  Rest as much as you can, drink lots of water, get some exercise if you can, too.

Congrats on Day TWO!

Nancy

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s Shadow420nc 

Congratulations on Day 2 of your quit...Honestly, the withdrawal and the body healing from the years of nicotine and chemicals...tires the body...get your rest and let your body heal...be sure to do exercises and/or walk during the day...something to get your adrenaline going...and this too shall pass...~ Colleen 348 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on 2 days smoke free.   Give yourself time for your body to heal.   

Barb

0 Kudos