cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pookweencess

Doing Better

Although I still get cravings I am noticing improvements. I am now and will be a non smoker.  This has been the biggest most challenging thing I have ever done and I have learned so much about myself.  Thank you to all who reached out to me when I was really struggling.  I have made it through some very tough struggles so whatever comes at me next I know I can do it.  For those who are struggling and thinking they can’t do it I PROMISE YOU CAN DO IT.  Hold on as tight as you can- reach out to the amazing people here it does help

Non-Smoker since 117 Days

Cigarettes 2108 Not smoked

Money saved 590.31 $

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

and it's lookin' GOOD on you!

sweetplt

Super news Pookweencess and 117 Days of Freedom is super too...Happy Saturday...enjoy your day...~ Colleen 348 DOF ~ 

Pookweencess

Collen you have helped me so much thank you I appreciate you

sweetplt

Ah Thank you ... I appreciate you too...

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

So glad to hear you're "finally" feeling better.  I know it can be rough, but you stuck it out.  Big congrats--you've got this!

Barb

Barbara145

Congrats on 117 days.  Great job.  You are doing it.

avian3

Congratulations and thanks for posting this. I always remember how much it helped when I was a new quitter when someone that had just a few weeks or a few months more than me would post how they were beginning to feel better. I would always hang on to the hope that I would soon be feeling that way too.