cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troutnut1

Setting quit date for experience quitters?

Jump to solution

I tried to set my quit date for 2/28/2001 but the only way I can see to do it on the little calendar thing would take forever to get back to February of 2001 one month at a time. I doubt it would even make it that far. Has anyone found an easier wau to do it for ancient quitters like me? I just need a place to type in the date.

Your friend in Montana

Troutnut1-dennis

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Troutnut1

There is not a way unfortunately due to this quickly for the experienced quitters. I've set it for you so you should be all set now. 

To finalize the change please Logout of the community using that link and then when you log back in it will be saved to the community. Whenever you change your quit date (for your knowledge, I don't anticipate your quit date changing) you need to logout (from the community, not from main BecomeAnEX.org site) so it can then sync from My Quit Plan over to the EX Community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

That is the only way that I see to do it - but I am going to Mark‌ so he will see this. He may know of an easier way.  WOW - that is a long quit!  Congrats and welcome to EX!

Welcome, Dennis!

At the very least, you could include your quit date as part of your username?!  I hope Mark will get back to you with an easier solution - I think he might be able to put it in for you!

Nancy

YoungAtHeart wrote:

Welcome, Dennis!

At the very least, you could include your quit date as part of your username?!  I hope Mark will get back to you with an easier solution - I think he might be able to put it in for you!

Nancy

I actually posted an answer about this recently here: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/26119-changing-user-name about why adding it to your username isn't fool-proof.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Yep - saw this AFTER I posted the suggestion!

0 Kudos

YoungAtHeart wrote:

Yep - saw this AFTER I posted the suggestion!

Whoops! I didn't look at the timestamps. Sorry!

Mark
EX Community  Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Troutnut1

There is not a way unfortunately due to this quickly for the experienced quitters. I've set it for you so you should be all set now. 

To finalize the change please Logout of the community using that link and then when you log back in it will be saved to the community. Whenever you change your quit date (for your knowledge, I don't anticipate your quit date changing) you need to logout (from the community, not from main BecomeAnEX.org site) so it can then sync from My Quit Plan over to the EX Community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Troutnut1‌ Feel free to direct people to me from Quitnet if they mention this same problem. I'd be glad to help!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos