cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bossaleini1

How do I get patches?

Jump to solution

Hello I'm new here and someone recommended me to come here and check this out I met at a gas station they told me to come to the site to find out more well I'm trying to find out how to get patches I quit with patches a long time ago and then went back to smoking but I could have stopped and never smoked again so that's why I want patches I think I can quit smoking with them so please tell me how do I do this

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

bossaleini1 

Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-Quit-Now) to see if they offer patches. I looked at your profile and it doesn't appear that you have an employer or health plan provider who sponsors you here on EX.

You can check out NAQC Quitline Map before you call to see what they might provide.  I would also check with your health care provider and your county to see what local options might be available to you.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

bossaleini1 

Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-Quit-Now) to see if they offer patches. I looked at your profile and it doesn't appear that you have an employer or health plan provider who sponsors you here on EX.

You can check out NAQC Quitline Map before you call to see what they might provide.  I would also check with your health care provider and your county to see what local options might be available to you.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos