cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Painting again...finally

Heres one I just finished of a dear friend with her Amazon Gray Bird, Poe ( avian3, thought you may like to see this one ) and another Elder I just started sketching....

IMG_1413.jpgIMG_1419.jpg

25 Replies
YoungAtHeart

SO happy to hear you can paint again.  I know that makes you happy!

LOVE the lady and the Gray!

Good to see you!

Nancy

Mandolinrain

Thanks Nancy, its good to be back and I have to get caught up on quit tokens as well!

sweetplt

Oh my Mandolinrain Missy...this is so good...gosh I miss your painting blogs...I will be in touch when I am ready to send you one of me...I am working on pictures the next couple of weeks for Christmas card , so I will look to see what I want to have developed and send to you... ~ Colleen 342 DOF 

Mandolinrain

Thats cool, no hurry, me not going anywhere

indingrl

Lady G?

Mandolinrain

ShawnP

indingrl

Cool

0 Kudos
avian3

Sorry, I didn't see this before I responded on the other thread.  I'ts fantastic!!  That would be a Congo Grey.

Mandolinrain

avian3     Well I truthfully cant recall if Poes beak was all black or the lighter which would make him the other breed of gray, lol. So I painting him this way and will lighten his beak if I am wrong. I see him 3 times a week so you would think I would know, but I don't go around him much when I am at her house cause he just isn't people friendly