cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

avian3

For what it is worth, I jut wanted to express my opinion

I love the fact that the net quitters are joining this forum. i believe most of us have belonged and still do to other forums and there is nothing wrong with that.

After losing QSMB a couple of years ago we wanted to find a new place especially where our old friends would also join us here. A few did but with out mentioning the situation, some anger took over. I eventually forgave and took  responsibility for my part, There will never be another QSMB but at the same time we can  join together once again and do what we should be doing, mainly helping people quit smoking. I hope the old group that stuck around from QSMB will not hold a grudge and focus on our goal. I would love to see you here as you were as you were all very special to me.

4 Replies
Mandolinrain

Forgiveness is always the best way. Theres not a single person here who has never said angry words or perhaps spoken out of turn. I certainly am guilty of it at times and am not proud of it and I try to make amends if I think I have, as we all should.

Live love laugh and forgive. Everyday is a new opportunity to improve our mind-soul and body.

Anger pops up on every forum imaginable Im sure from time to time. Sometimes even justified. The cool thing on Ex, I have noticed, is peace and respect seem to occupy more space here than the negative. So its all good, IMO

I am glad you are here and am glad for ALL the new folks joining is

Now excuse me, but Robert Redford and Jeremiah Johnson is on TV.....lol

ClearColors

HI Avian,

You guys have been Very Wonderful to us Quitnet people as we prepare to leave our beloved Quitnet.

You went through something similar a few years back with QSMB. I'm so sorry for that loss.  I do hope forgiveness prevails.  You are right about focusing on the goal.  I once was told to FOCUS on my quit.  It helped me greatly. That is the bottom line, to maintain our quits and help each other.  We do this together.

Thanks Avian

Blessings,

Nancy

WhispersQSMB

Anger does pop up on all forum's, support sites, sports, Social Media etc. Lets spread the word, NOPE

We always have to remember that the vast majority of communication is with body language and tone of voice which we have nothing - only the pure written word. This can lead to misunderstanding if not used wisely and that includes forgiveness. Thank You, avian3‌, for an important message as we welcome and blend with Quitnet!