cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WEWIN

Quit 20 years.

I am here from Quitnet.com which is closing down. My motto is YOUQUIT...IQUIT...WEQUIT 

and that in the end YOUWIN...IWIN...WEWIN!

If you need encouragement, maybe I can help.

Blessings

12 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome!  Glad you're here from Quitnet! Please tell others to come. There is plenty of room for everyone there to join us over here. We all have the same goal! We want all of you to have some place to go as the result of sunsetting QuitNet.  We know that has been a resource for many. Some will end up on Nope365 and others will come here. Wherever you choose to keep your quit. We hope that people find a new place to start or continue their quit journey or hopefully pay it forward and help someone else on their quit journey.

WEWIN‌ What's your quit date? Go to How do I get my quit date to show on the community?‌ to get it synced to the community!

Maybe we could put up a group for QuitNet people to land here on EX who know each other.  That way you have a little home of your own. How's that sound?

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

WEWIN‌ and ElaineC‌ check out Quitnet.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex

Barb

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome to EX, thank you for  coming here and telling us that you have been quit for 20 years, that makes me feel very happy.

Congratulations.

Ellen

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

WEWIN‌, bobgray9‌ is here from QuitNet too!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
PastTense

QuitNet is closing down?  That makes me sad.  I used QuitNet for my first successful quit. 

Then they changed the format and it was useless (but was not the cause of me smoking again.  That is 100% on me).

I was so happy to find this site that was easy to navigate and so supportive.

I'm glad you are joining us, WEWIN

PT

Keep the Quit
PT
0 Kudos
WEWIN

My quit date was December 3, 1999 at 3:15 am. Surely Divine Intervention.

Glad to be here!

Blessings

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

WEWIN wrote:

My quit date was December 3, 1999 at 3:15 am. Surely Divine Intervention.

Glad to be here!

Blessings

Congrats! Those are some impressive Quit Stats! We don't calculate to the hour or minute but still very impressive numbers.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
indingrl

Welcome and good news to read YOUR attitude to God's grace and blessing YOUR NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE for TWENTY YEARS - Yahoooooooo - CONGRATS 20 YEARS!!!!!! I am sharing MY experience strength and HOPE with YOU- please take what helps and let go of the rest - thank you - MY cold turkey quit was given to ME because-  I finally surrendered after sucking on death sticks to cope for 38 years using cigs and at the end of MY NICOTINE ADDICTION- I was sucking on 50 death sticks a DAY and i could get down to 2 or 3 a DAY yet end up buying another pack so I got on MY knees and prayed - Dear Jesus -  if YOU don't take these cigs from me I will smoke them until I drop dead in Jesus name amen I woke up the next day with a COLD turkey quit and  I had been coming here to this site and at whyquit.com with Joel and his teaching to offer support since October 28 2010 -  I said that prayer on January 5 2011 and received MY Jesus miracle on January 6 2011 - I am a born again believer since November 6 1986 - HOORAY FOR JESUS - just sharing MY GOOD NEWS - gentle hug

0 Kudos