cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Video Upload Not Working

I an unable to upload a video on this blog: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/26022-today-is-11-years-without-smokes-for-me-it-feels-so-... 

Instead of presenting the normal screen like the following where two sources are immediately available:

It only presents this:

And when I click on Change Video Source, nothing happens.

Just tried again on this blog and the Video Service Unavailable message now occurs.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Okay thanks for letting me know. Let me try it myself.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Test Embed

[video]

Test Upload

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Well, it's not working for me.  I switched from Chrome to Firefox to see if that would make a difference.  Nope.

I'll try clearing my cache and see if that helps.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Nope.  That didn't work either.  You must have the magic touch, Mark!

0 Kudos
Legend

I am having the same problem when I posted my blog on my 11 years smoke free. To get my video to work I had to click on that x in the top right of the message saying it was not working to get the message to go away then I tried again at least 4 times on the first two video's without refreshing the page by pressing F5 and at least  7 times on the last video and it was really frustrating but I had to just keep trying. I have been having this problem with posting video's for some time now even on the last bonfire we had. Your not alone with having this problem and I don't know how to do anything any different than what I am doing. I am using google chrome as my browser. 

0 Kudos

Thanks for that info, Christine.  I saw your videos on that blog and thought, "well, it must be just me and my computer."  Nice to know I'm not alone.

Legend

Yep I had problems getting this video in here but I did have to press the F5 button this time to get the screen unstuck. I just had to keep trying over and over to get this to post. 

0 Kudos

Well all I can say is that your mighty efforts were definitely worth it.  All your music made my spirit happy.

This is the link to the video I was gonna put up.  I took it at my cousin's home several years back.  Your avatar reminded me of it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8m5etbyHA&app=desktop

Thanks for sharing your video I liked it. This reminded me of our last home we had deer all the time came up to me even the little babies. 

0 Kudos