cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

vickie5

One Month Today

That went pretty fast, but wanted to let all you know. It is getting easier and thank you all. I feel very proud of myself and feel great. Hope everyone is doing well.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

Good for your Vickie - It does get easier.

Congratulations
0 Kudos
polly2

Awesome Vickie! It's good to know that it does get easier, given time! Day 9 here -- craves come in waves! You should be proud of yourself -- you are deserving!! 🙂
0 Kudos
rob17

Me too! Congratulations, Vickie! Well done.

Cheers,
Rob
Breathing free for one month, 13 hours, 34 minutes and 26 seconds. That's 884 cigarettes I've not smoked, saving $182.60. Life saved...oooh, puppies!
0 Kudos
doreen1

You should feel proud, Vickie!! What an awesome milestone you have reached! ONE MONTH SMOKE FREE!!!

Photobucket.....Photobucket
Photobucket.....Photobucket
0 Kudos
vickie5

Thank you everyone--and back at ya!!!!!Vic
0 Kudos
vickie5

Thanks Debbie, how was Vegas, going on vacation myself next week. Lake George--does not hold a candle to Vegas but looking forward to going away smoke free. Congrats back at ya Vickie
0 Kudos
betsy3

Awesome accomplishment Vickie and I'm joining you on the one month smoke free bandwagon. You are right the farther away you get from that last cig the easier it gets to keep going.
0 Kudos
vickie5

Hi Betsy-- Thanks, today is 40 days smoke free for me and I am very happy. today is the last day I am going to use the 21mg patch, tommorrow I will step down 14mg patch and use that for hopefully 2 weeks, and then step down to 7mg and two more weeks and then be done with it.
I have total confidence in myself, so lets just hope my brain and willpower or lake thereof don't overtake me. Going away tommorrow with my husband and some friends and going to be a busy weekend so hopefully the effects of withdrawal from getting 7 mg less nicotine each day will not even effect me.
Good luck to you also on your one month--don't you feel so much better health wise and about yourself?? Keep up the good work we can do this Vic
0 Kudos
jackie17

encouragement It does seem to get easier. I am at 1 month today. Keep up the good work!
0 Kudos