Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Easy1057

Does this site offer any kind of certificate or anything once you're done

I need something so my health insurance won't go up

7 Replies
gregp136

Not sure we are ever done. We always continue to work on our quit.  I know my insurance did a blood test.

maryfreecig

No. Quitting is not an event, it's a journey. What you get here is a quit family, one that is here for you 365. A place where you can share your ups and downs, help others. Tons of helpful blogs here, helpful information regarding quitting, nicotine, addiction. 

Stick around.

Barbscloud

You might look for a smoking cessation class in your area.  They would be able to document your attendance.  But, have you quit?   We may not be able to give you a certificate, but we should can support you in being successful.   Do it for you, not just the insurance company.

Barb

sweetplt

You must take a blood work and the labs can tell if you quit smoking or not...usually this happens through your insurance company...hope that helps you out ~ Colleen 331 DOF 

0 Kudos
elvan

We aren't done, recovery is a lifetime commitment.  

Ellen

Barb102

Colleen is right. Our insurance went down after the annual blood work. My pulmonary doc also put my carbon numbers on file. I was 550 when I smoked and 8 when I didn’t.   Be careful if you are around smokers. Second hand smoke raises your numbers for carbon not nicotine Happy one year. You have earned your freedom now you have to protect it

indingrl

Welcome

0 Kudos