cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Bonfire June 20,21,22 - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers and to Danielle's Grandmother that just Passed. I am also proud of Danielle that she did not make excuses to smoke during this trying time. I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
manofsteele

I have been quit for 4 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 44 minutes and 55 seconds (1,538 days). I have saved $12,304.24 by not smoking 61,521 cigarettes. I have saved 6 Months, 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 14 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 4/4/2004 12:00 AM

So Let Me start throwing in my 61,521 Cigarettes into to Bonfire ...... Burn Burn Burn .........

Have You Pledged Today?

Who Is Next To Add To The Bonfire?
0 Kudos
betsy3

I've got 203 here and I'm proud of being able to contribute them to this bonfire!
0 Kudos
Susan59

Burn Baby Burn!

Photobucket

Susan - Free and Healing for Three Months, Twenty Four Days, 21 Hours and 32 Minutes.
I have increased my time on this beautiful earth by 7 Days and 7 Hours.
I have not smoked 2104 smelly cigs that would have cost me $607.86.
My lungs and my family are really happy about this turn of events.
My quit date is 2/25/2008
0 Kudos
bob32

Im on day 6 with a few slips day 3 liget I toss 117 death sticks into the fire
0 Kudos
linda71

Hello and I just stopped by to throw my 11,002 unsmoked cigarettes into the fire... That's about the only place those will get smoked... Have a great week everyone.
LindaC
I have been quit for 1 Year, 18 hours, 23 minutes and 28 seconds (366 days). I have saved $1,650.44 by not smoking 11,002 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day, 4 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/21/2007 11:43 AM
0 Kudos