cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Dietz1968

Six Months

Hello all of my Ex Community Friends, yes it has been SIX months smoke free for me and I can't stop smiling.  I did not believe that I would make it this far but I guess when you have the fear of god put in you then you can accomplish many things.  I am still asking god or his guidance and strength on a daily basis as I conquer this nicotine addiction that has followed me for years.  I can eat a decent meal and not run from the table to make sure I smoke that cigarette.  I do not get up from my desk at work five times a day to take a 5 minute cigarette break.  I now have extra money to pay bills that are necessary instead of making sure I have a $15 pack of cigarettes in my purse.  My life has changed and for the better.  I still am currently taking care of my health issues.  I have completed chemo and will take scans soon to see how my lung is faring.  I pray all will be well with my health.  Thank you all for reaching out and helping me through these trying times, with the smoking cessation and the well wishes for a good health.  Wish I could reach out and give you all a hug.  Thank you and may father god guide us all on this journey that we all have good health and may we never smoke again.  Smoke free for life my friends.  God bless and have a great day everyone.

5 Replies
indingrl

WAY TO GO 6 MONTHS LIVING YOUR NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - GOOD JOB

0 Kudos
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, six months is awesome!  DO keep us posted on your health.  We really do care, we are all here for you and saying prayers.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 6 months.  That's certainly a milestone to celebrate.  Hope all goes well with your health issues.  Stay in touch.

Barb

Image result for congratulations word pic moving

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.jpgOn 6 months of Freedom Dietz1968 ...God bless to you too, on your results... Colleen 330 DOF 

0 Kudos
Strudel

CONGRATS to you on 6 months!