cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sally2

words of inspiration

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from acheiving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

100%
0 Kudos
kat2

Danny,
reminds me of something like;

"Why would you keep on doing the same old thing, and expect different results?"

Change your thoughts, change your life.
0 Kudos
edith2

Last time I went out for Chinese food, my fortune cookie said, "You will succeed by believing in your abilities."
0 Kudos
sally2

its funny you write that because thats like my motto. only because i find that the majority of the time when people are unhappy its because they are creatures of habit who expect good things to just happen. the reality is we are human, afraid of change and we often allow our own fears to rule the decisions we make. i think we've become such a fast paced society stuck in our daily routines thinking thats what and how life is that we forget life is what you make it. you are who you choose to be and who you allow yourself to become. thats the beauty of tomorrow and thats the beauty of starting a new day. "Carpe diem"
0 Kudos
edith2

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Like slamming your head into a wall.
0 Kudos
tina26

nice
0 Kudos
tina26

YES so true
0 Kudos
jennifer26

"Apathy is a dominant gene. Mutate!"

When I was smoking, I generally had an, "I don't care" kind of attitude.
0 Kudos
shannon3

Something about starving the brain of oxegen brings me to the brink of pleasure.
One of my most favorite moments was the moment just before the brain blacksout. Sort of a twilight zone, soft buzzing all over my body tthe euphoric feeling of floating and letting go.

I relate this to eating the hottest chili pepper on earth
0 Kudos