cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  Here we are at the end of the week again.  Today I will go to the noon AA meeting.  We will read from the stories of the Big Book.  I don’t have any plans for the weekend.  Do you have any plans?

One thing is for sure, the weekend will be without cigarettes.  Smoking was a miserable existence!!  The more I smoked, the more I thought I should quit!!  Thank you EX!!  EX really helped me out!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
meWisconsin

Have a good day today Mike and enjoy the smoke-free weekend whatever you decide to do.

Terry

0 Kudos
Mward90

Happy Friday!  Another week ending and another week won!  No plans for the weekend so far except no smoking!  This really is such a wonderful site with such amazing people.  No way I could have done this without each of you!  So many blessings to count today!  Thank you for the reminder.

- Michelle

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...Hope it is a good meeting...I have my faith sharing group coming to my house this morning...then shop and some chores...tomorrow hubs and I have dinner out with friends and I won’t miss any conversation because I will not be getting up to leave to find somewhere to smoke...ahhhhhh...Happy Friday ~ Colleen 326 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

0 Kudos