cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

BarbieGene

I made it to 100 days :)

I would have never thought in a million years that I would be smoke free for 100 days.

I am sure I would have caved in if I was around another smoker.  To the people that quit with a smoker in the house, I say you are tough as nails! 

This site help me so much!  Thank you to everyone

I pray I can keep my quit for another 100 days.

Now back to work! 

Barbara

13 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Welcome to the TDC (Triple Digit Club)!

Keep going - it should start to be getting easier - and the longer you go, the easier STILL it will become.

Congratulations on 100 days!

Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Big congratulations to you!

congratulation-letter3.jpg

Barbscloud

Big congrats.  Welcome to the Triple Digit Club.  That's something to celebrate.  Barb

Image result for congratulations gif

AnnetteMM

HURRAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!  Keep up the great work!!!!

ApprehensiveBruisedDikdik-small.gif

sweetplt

Congratulations Barbara BarbieGene ... that milestone of 100 days free is one of the best...You are now apart of the triple digit club...Welcome...Enjoy your day and your Freedom ~Colleen 325 DOF 

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for your glorious entrance into the precious TDC  - Triple Digit Club YAY for 100 stupendous Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come.

12b7644c4bd58f8363ec2fbe4ca76cb7.jpg

Strudel

Hooray - congrats to you! 

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, I remember when I reached 100 days and how incredibly happy I was...I wanted to wear a party hat to work but I wasn't sure it would be well received so I made myself a sticker and I wore it on my shirt.  It said, "CONGRATULATE ME, I HAVE BEEN SMOKE FREE FOR 100 DAYS!"

becomeanex.org

Welcome to triple digits!

Ellen

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 100 days smoke-free. That is a major accomplishment and you should be proud.

Terry