cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

2000 Days!

A big thank you to those ahead of me and those behind me in this journey!  I learned from you all!  I am celebrating 2000 days of freedom today, and I was successful after many failed attempts mainly because of the education and support that I received from this site and the members of this site.  

To those of you just beginning this journey, stick around and do whatever is necessary to get through it.  There were days that I didn't think that I could make it, and I thought that it would not get better.  But it does get better, it just takes time.  Keeping a good attitude will take you far! Though it is not always easy, it is the very best thing that you can do for yourself!

2000.jpg

27 Replies
AnnetteMM

What an amazing milestone! Congratulations!

YGg4.gif

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

IN YOUR HONOR !

Congratulations!

0 Kudos
minihorses

WOW what a milestone!! I'm so proud of you and happy to know you.  Enjoy your day and celebrate!

Image result for "2000" image

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Congratulations Jennifer!  2000 days is amazing!  I hope you are doing something fun today!

Rachel

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congratulations on 2000 days smoke free.

Image result for celebrate word gif

Barb

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations on 2000 Days of Freedom....Jennifer-Quit Have a wonderful day...! 

pastedImage_2.gifWhoo Hoo...You are an inspiration...Colleen 323 DOF 

maryfreecig

Congratulations, Jennifer! I'm so happy for you and thanks for sharing your success!!!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats on 2,000 days Jennifer!