cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

superjfrances

smoking and vaping

vaping is like smoking when people are trying to quit just stop and make a change and try to move along and try your best to stop and I am here today to fight smoking and vaping because it is not good to people to smoke and cigars are the same thing don't let your parents smoke just tell them to start quitting and to move on 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

superjfrances‌ Welcome!!

Have you quit yourself are attempting to quit or are you helping someone else quit?

I'm having a bit of a challenge understanding your thoughts without punctuation. Hopefully your screen/keyboard isn't broken.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Exvape

I liked vaping because in my opinion it mimicked smoking without the smoke. It felt like smoking. But, and it’s a big BUT, it became incredibly easy to vape all the time. Without smoke or smell it was simple to conceal and simple to abuse. It was easy to think that it’s “much better” than smoking and I know MANY people feel that way about vaping. However, I think it is just super easy way to get hooked on nicotine and I also think the jury is still out on whether these devises are safe. I think they are not safe and I think they will cause extensive cardiovascular and lung damage. Thats my opinion.

best course of action is to quit and recognize that our lungs are made for air.

Exvape.

0 Kudos
Gwenivere

I recently had a discussion with an ER doc and they see a lot of vape problems.  It isn’t just water and nicotine p, there is oil in the pods and now big concern about that being inhaled like the tar from cigarettes. They are too new to know yet the effect of inhaling oil for years.  You are right, lungs were made for air only.  

sweetplt

HI and Welcome to Ex’s...Have you planned a quit date? superjfrances 

We would love to help you on this journey quitting...an addiction is an addiction, either ecigs, vaping, cigarettes, etc., so true...happy Thursday...let us know how we can help you out...~ Colleen 325 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.n  Please tell us more -- are you trying to quit and need some support?  We'll be happy to be your to be there for you.Image result for the word support gif

Barb

0 Kudos