cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pookweencess

3 Months Today

I have hit my 3 month mark today.  I am still having cravings but am getting a little relief every now and then.  I won’t give up on myself or at least I am doing the VERY BEST I can.  Please let these cravings be gone soon and the obsessive thinking about it because I am tired. Thank you to everyone who reaches out to me reminding me I am worth it- can you please let me know when I will stop craving and thinking 3 months is a long time 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
sweetplt

Happy 3 months Pookweencess ... I am so sorry you are still craving...by about 75 days my cravings were down to every few days...now at 321 days I barely think about cigarettes...mostly when I see someone smoking...I think everyone is different...but I started after 60 days no longer romancing smokes, but thinking them awful...I am glad you aren’t giving up on you...because YOU are worth it...Happy Sunday ~ Colleen 

YoungAtHeart

You are in No Mans Land (30-120 days).  It's a time when you start to feel like it is never going to end.  I promise it WILL!  You are almost there.

Just hang in there a bit longer.

I promise the freedom is worth all it takes.

Nancy

maryfreecig

Congratulations on  3 months and all your hard work to make your quit solid. Keep at it at all costs--Nancy is right, you feel get better.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I know you're having a rough time.  Some to more than others.  Don't for a minute forget how fabulous you're doing with a three month quit.  It's happening for you--just let it.

Image result for be proud word pic

Barb

Exvape

The cravings will diminish SOON.

you are definitely worth it.

its the smartest decision you can make

aboyd63

Congratulations  you are doing great and you deserve it . So happy for you on your 3 month quit.

elvan

Congratulations on getting past your third month, good for you!  Keep going, one day at a time, one feeling at a time, if necessary.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Exvape

Well done!

thats a huge achievement!

HUGE!

Pookweencess

Thank you all so much- I have gotten some wonderful encouragement here and I appreciate it.  I still have my struggles but am getting more relief the past few days.  There is no turning back for me no matter what!!!!!! It is hard for me to believe after 48 years I am finally loving myself enough to rid myself of this poison.  I am still in No Mans Land and by no means has this been easy and I know I have a long way to go but today I am feeling hopeful

0 Kudos