cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Redhead101

A hard morning

Today seems like a hard day I'm wanting a cigarette like really bad, I thought I was doing ok might need put the pach on I went all day the last too without  the pach ,just pop me one them lozenge  they seem to help,

7 Replies
Barbscloud

You're going to have good and bad days early on.  That's part of this journey.  You've got a great quit going, so stay the course.  Use your NRT if you need it and take deep breathes.  If you can, go for walk--it just changes your focus.

Barb

sweetplt

I agree with Barb...early on...good days and bad days...and/or moments...you will have to ride out the storm...keep us posted...~ Gotcha in my Thoughts Colleen 311 DOF 

indingrl

Yahoooooooooo - WAY TO GO- gentle hug

0 Kudos
elvan

You are doing this, coming here was a great step in the right direction.  There are always going to be good days and bad days and there were when we smoked too.  If you need to use NRT, do it, it beats smoking.

Ellen

MarilynH

How are you doing this evening Redhead101?I'm hoping your day got better huge caring hug coming your way.....

Redhead101

Yes it has thanks for checking  on me yea I end up putting  a pach on it seem to take the edge away ,still holding  on strong

MarilynH

Good for you, you're doing great with your precious quit journey.....

0 Kudos