cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WhispersQSMB

The CDC has dispatched more than 100 physicians and investigators since the lung disease started to emerge as a public health threat in July. Doctors initially said the illness resembled a rare for pneumonia, caused by oil in the lungs, but new research c

4 Replies
indingrl

Thanks for update info - I just scanned quick read the article and amazing how vaping is NOT declining - I remember when I used to lie to MYSELF in MY PAST -  saying to MYSELF - others get cancer from smoking - NOT ME - MY denial - dont even know I am lieing - MY denial was deep in MY NICOTINE ADDICTION- just sharing MY OLD NICOTINE PAST - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you - gentle hug 

elvan

I heard a pathologist describe the damage as being like the damage from being exposed to mustard gas in a war zone.  I find that absolutely terrifying.

0 Kudos
Bree19

Wondering about "2nd hand" vaping now

0 Kudos
elvan

Bree19‌ I honestly don't know if I have ever been around it.  If I knew that I was, I would not want to stay in the area.  Is there an issue with vaping in South Africa?  I haven't heard about illnesses anywhere but in the US.

0 Kudos