cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CordellaMT

ZYN ALTERNATIVE

I’ve been using zyn non tobacco pouches for about a year, and the nicotine still effects my blood pressure and BPM. Exercising at the gym is hard because my heart rate sky rockets out of nowhere. Big red flag to quit. Had an EKG done and a stress echo - I was told I’m fine I just need to quit nicotine.

this stuff was great for quitting tobacco but darn am I addicted to these things. Anyone else ever use zyn? Ideas on the best way to quit? My quit day is coming up in 4 days. I’ve tried to quit 10 other times at least and I think this is the support group I need!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
sweetplt

HI and Welcome to Ex’s

I wrote on your last post...offering some suggestions along with others...I have never heard of Zyn...

AnnetteMM

Well, we have NOW!  Thanks for alerting us that there's yet another nicotine addiction "thing" coming our way. I commend you for no longer spitting tobacco juice, for sure. Now you need to quit nicotine and to do that you need to learn all about nicotine addiction. Start reading all the great information on this site. There are, of course, other things you can put in your mouth (Tootsie Pops? Twizzlers?)