cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E004394

How do I complete my steps for my employer?

Jump to solution

I have already quit what do I need to do to complete this for my employer 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

E004394

You need to complete all the checkmarks on My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX, including chatting with the EX Coaches twice at least 7 days apart.  Once all the tasks are completed. Your employer will be notified of completion of the tasks when they next receive their report for all members of your company.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

E004394

You need to complete all the checkmarks on My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX, including chatting with the EX Coaches twice at least 7 days apart.  Once all the tasks are completed. Your employer will be notified of completion of the tasks when they next receive their report for all members of your company.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Mark, since more and more people are asking about this, it might a good idea to put up a document in the Community Help section explaining it all so that when the question arises we have a place to link to with information.

Giulia‌ Thanks for your suggestion. We're working to improve our messaging so that those who are sponsored by their employer on EX are better informed about the steps they need to take. Sponsored members are encouraged to check out their My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  page to see the steps they need to complete beyond what general free members see.

Some employers list EX as cessation program without working directly with us and miss out on the additional benefits we provide to sponsored members.  Members from these companies may seek proof of enrollment or completion however we don't provide any documentation to those members. They have access to the same functions that our free members have.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Jessica5999 wrote:

How do I get a coaches?

EX Coaches are only available to sponsored members. There are a lot of amazing people here on the EX Community who are ready and able to support you in your quit journey. I encourage you to lean on them as you progress through your quit journey.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos