cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Julie1960

On my way again

Today working towards my 7th day.  I just put on patch #7 this morning.  This is a little confusing to me.  Am I 7 days quit or 6 days and some odd hours?  Well trying really hard this go around.

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

If you quit on 9/18, the site has your days as 11 days and 16 hours.  Does that help?  You can find the site counter by clicking on the pencil (upper right) and going to your quit stats.

Nancy

maryfreecig

Congrats on your quit--no matter the number of days. Keep it going. You might be really trying, but your are also really succeeding at not smoking. Yes you can, one day at a time.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi Julie Julie1960 and welcome to Ex’s...

Glad you found our site...YoungAtHeart up above gave you the answer...

Congratulations on quitting smoking...if you didn’t already, might I suggest you read at My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX where you will find some great information on quitting.  Also, you may find you must replace smoking with healthy activities and things...here is a list to get you started.../blogs/Youngatheart.7.4.12-blog/2013/02/25/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoke?sr=search&searchId=cc4e... 

Keep close to the support site to get help, to encourage others on this journey and to keep us posted on your progress...Hang in there, it gets better, but takes time...Happy Sunday ~ Colleen 300 DOF 

0 Kudos
Strudel

No matter how many days - BIG CONGRATS to you!!

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

Congratulations on your quit good decision to make 

0 Kudos
aboyd63

Congratulations on your quit. 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome and big congrats on your success.

Barb

0 Kudos