cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

GrnEyz55

Hi From Grneyz55

Hi All,

Thank you for your thoughts and well wishes!  I am trying to get into the doctor tomorrow and hoping for the best,  There is no coughing, but all the other times I quit I don't recall being in pain. Today was a tough day and I was off of work so I went out side and trimmed most of my over grown bushes,   cuz I couldn't get my mind off of wanting just one smoke, and they are just down the street at the store. I was out there praying a lot to God & my Mom. I stayed strong and did not go to the corner store YAY.  Congrats to all of you who have pulled this off and have stayed smoke free (that's the part I'm most worried about)  For those of you that are like me and have just started this journey I wish you luck and will include you in my prayers. Good night all thank you for letting me talk will up date soon.

Peace & Prayers

Denise (GrnEyz55)

3 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Do let us know what the doc says.  I know he/she will be happy to hear you have quit!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Ah Denise I am so glad you are seeing the Doctor...either way I think you will feel better...also, perhaps the support of the Doctor on your quit will help...keep vigilant and continue to keep busy...also, Take care of YOU...YOU are worth this quit...Happy Friday...keep us posted ~ prayers out to you ~ Colleen 298 DOF 

0 Kudos
elvan

Please let us know what the doctor says.  Keeping busy is a big help when your quit is young...drink lots and lots of water and stay close to the site.  We all want you to succeed.

Ellen