cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cmd2019

Smoke Free for 37 Days and counting. I feel great and not looking back.

I have been dong great the last few week no smoking and not missing it.  A few urges here and there but I can cope and push right by them.  I'm on mu way and will not go back to that life style and it feels good not smoking.

9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

To inform, not scare you!  You are entering a period of time folks here in the past decided to highlight because they noticed a lot of quits being lost in this 2-4 month period.  Read all about it here:      https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... 

As long as you keep your quit tools handy and remember to use them should a random crave hit, you will be fine.  Be prepared, not surprised by it!

Congratulations on 37 days!

Nancy

cmd2019

Thanks,  I know it's still there I get the urges I am aware of the triggers and I keep in touch with my ExCoach to keep me moving in the right direction.

0 Kudos
cmd2019

Good read No Mans Land, I'll be sure to keep on top of thongs and get help before I slip if it gets too tough.

maryfreecig

Awesome!!! Keep the smobriety growing one day at a time.

0 Kudos
Strudel

You have the kind of attitude that gets this done! Congrats to you!! 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You are doing this quit and you're doing it one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time you are doing super fantastic with your awesome quit journey YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come.....

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 37 days of freedom.  You're doing fabulous on your journey.

Barb

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Whoo Hoo keep that great attitude going cmd2019 37 days of Freedom is super...watch for NML...and you will be on your way...Happy Friday ~ Colleen 298 DOF 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Keep going forward!! You got this!!

0 Kudos