Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WhispersQSMB

Majority of Vaping-Related Illnesses Involve THC Products: CDC Report

8 Replies
indingrl

MY husband figured out the numbers for ME - out 415 patients and 395 patients have lung infections from vaping THC - WOW - thanks for sharing - gentle hug

YoungAtHeart

Bottom line, though?  Our lungs were built to have AIR in them - nothing else.  It stands to reason that smoke, steam, THC, chemicals, flavors or anything else are just a bad idea.  Right?

I think this latest news of health issues is a good thing....it brings that message home that a lot of our young people need to hear!

Nancy

sweetplt

Thank you for sharing...seeing so many recent vapers on this site...I am hoping many are heeding the warning...Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 299 DOF 

WhispersQSMB

There will be a lot more vapers coming around to quit nicotine, whatever is put that made them ill is scary. Be careful what you inhale, cleaning products, paint etc can damage our lungs

Barbscloud

It's not just that's it's THC:

Marijuana sales, including THC- and CBD-oil products, are legal and regulated in Kings County, California, which has a population of around 150,000. But all eight of the respiratory cases reported in the recent cluster included patients who had purchased THC- or CBD-containing vaping cartridges from unlicensed "pop-up" retailers.

"These were long-time vapers who had recently switched to cheaper THC- or CBD- products purchased from unlicensed retailers," Nichole Fisher, RN, of Kings County Public Health Department, told MedPage Today.

Fisher said several samples of the black-market vaping products linked to the cases were recovered and have been sent to officials for analysis.

WhispersQSMB

nic.jpg

indingrl

Cute -  TRUTH - hurts - hmmmm - MY thoughts became addictive in MY thounghts and went straight to victim child mentally and defenses  - so I make up a PACIFIER to stick in MY baby mouth - as thoughts come and go in MY illusionary world of lies and excuses -  OLD ME - thinks - IF I KNEW THEN -  WHAT I KNOW NOW. -  younger ME - answers - YOU KNEW SMOKING CAUSED LUNG CANCER - so I take MY PACIFIER out and throw away and PRAY - I ask MY God to HELP ME stay grown up and a NON SMOKER in MY REAL world - I use to suck on Marlboro reds for 38 YEARS - when I saw this I thought - why .- MARLBORO REDS - what about Camel death sticks - AMAZING how quit MY ADDICT MIND kicks in and TRIES to take over MY heart to defend MY OLD lover and best friend - MARLBORO reds - I turn and ask MYSELF - what are YOU thinking about and it is YOUR OLD mindset or NEW mindset - prayer -  HELPS bring ME into MY REALITY  - NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF EVER - thanks for letting ME share - I appreciate ALL the educating material YOU brought forth in TRUTH - NICOTINE is still causing CANCER - all THROUGH - America and other nations too andv some bodies DO get cancers still in 2019 from NICOTINE  - gentle hug

WhispersQSMB

Love this

0 Kudos