cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

Ok here is your tongue twister diversion for you today instead of smoking just for fun

Today I was looking on Youtube and found a video on how to clean and season a cast iron skillet after cooking in it. This guy in the video kept messing up trying to say course kosher salt and it was funny. So after I got off of Youtube I started trying to say course kosher salt as fast as I could 3 times not slow to see if I could do this. Now if I look at the words I can do it with ease but if I don’t look at the words course kosher salt and look off from the words I mess up so I had some fun doing this today it got me to laughing. Can you say course kosher salt really fast 3 times not looking at the words and not mess up let me know this should be fun? How many of you had to practice before you said it 3 times in a row lol?

Here is the video I was watching today if you want to watch it also.

how to clean a CAST IRON PAN after cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWRJv_VQdohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWRJv_VQdo

14 Replies
indingrl

Hi Christine - I said 3 times looking at it and then WITHOUT looking - only two then laughing - to YOU MY beloved sister -  in HIS love I love you and it was FUN - thank you - gentle hug

Legend

indingrl   I’m glad you got a laugh out of it today. I needed a good laugh today and this was it. I have not been feeling well for some time now something has gotten hold of me and what I thought was a simple allergy has turned into much more but I am doing what my doctor told me to do and getting much rest. For just a moment today I felt normal laughing again. Thanks for the hug I needed one today and a hug to you also. I hope you have a good night and sleep well.  

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

LOL

Legend

Barbscloud  I'm glad you got a laugh out of this laughing can make a bad day bright again. 

Gwenivere

I did it easily.  Maybe I’m a savant?  

Legend

Gwenivere  You would probably be one of the people that would be able to say this tongue twister with ease over and over very fast.  I can say this tongue twister slow but when I start to say it as fast as I can I mess up.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers

0 Kudos
Gwenivere

Legend‌, now that one has me with everyone.  Don’t know anyone that can do that one.  

Gwenivere

Legend

Gwenivere  I was cheering you on to get that last tongue twister since you got the one before. 

0 Kudos
Gwenivere

Legend‌, I got it a few times til I sounded like stuttering 'P' person.  

what’s that one about selling seashells by the seashore?  That’s a tough one too.