Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

9/15/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

butch-4star‌ 4100 days!
Dex3‌ 3800 days!

nico‌ 10 years!
mmellor‌ 3600 days!
mamadukes‌ 3500 days!
mlpepsi517 7 years!
Danno_11-10-12 2500 days!
Dave142‌ 6.5 years!
bj_15‌ and fred927‌ 5.5 years!
clareau 2000 days!
hortgal58‌ and jsfedele‌ 1900 days!
John-C. 5 years!

gail59 1700 days!
toddsmith23 1500 days!
robertclark302 1200 days!
Julie-F. 1100 day!
joanofarc 3 years!

vernonpather 2.5 years!
kiersten713‌ 800 days!
Tricia1969 2 years!

ButterflyMF mimiparker quittin4me 600 days!

Lil_t mweber RHRS 1.5 years!
karijeen‌ 500 days!
free-from-smoke and lschiavo 400 days!

Lasttimeagain and sachooo 1 year!

Debsims41 Lila0222 and Quit_Man 300 days!

CarynS chasitypfaff DIRTBAG Lanesgamma myridian tclark87 200 days!

angibutcher awesome1 bfrenchvt krissykriss2019 Lc64922 patriciaporem patriciaporem2 purplefire Rzrbakfan success123 tiffanym1229 tlarue1964 6 months.

a_mathesiusbomartin1973GPJMavebeemegster5Melissa38945mlcrownMommie1966rpaintertaylormadein81‌ and valhalla59‌ 150 days
adrianivery desstinaking geoffworddy houser2009 Mainesha39 maxs melody77 Quitting-again Rae1980 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

akurathidinesh chouser7 jeffkarlin MDR_BDel mrsgooden2012 noppadet Raaachel Tony1967 VapednowDone 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

ambivalent amy01353 amying4health Anthonygratta ‌Justanotherone blahdrey boy-mom ceecee41 csee destiny2900 Dhewey Dviv emilyf161 Emilyvalen123 footballstar1043 Grangrin gt350 hardtoquit henrychar Jewbrew666 jimpop123 koconnor59 LandB64 luluwig24 mitchws1725 penndago89 and Stephu08 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.

Barb

0 Kudos
mlpepsi517

Thank you Mark for your recognition. And CONGRATS to all who are celebrating a milestone. 

I am still currently smoke free and happily celebrating 7 years of  Freedom.  It wasn't always an easy task as I tried numerous times to quit, but everyone here was very helpful and when I finally used the program and accepted the support, I was able to succeed.  So my advise to all....Don't Quit Quitting.  Sometimes life isn't always easy but nicotine is not our friend and will destroy.  Everyone was here for me and helped me to succeed and we are all here for you newbies or anyone whom is struggling.  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

mlpepsi517 wrote:

Thank you Mark for your recognition. And CONGRATS to all who are celebrating a milestone. 

I am still currently smoke free and happily celebrating 7 years of  Freedom.  It wasn't always an easy task as I tried numerous times to quit, but everyone here was very helpful and when I finally used the program and accepted the support, I was able to succeed.  So my advise to all....Don't Quit Quitting.  Sometimes life isn't always easy but nicotine is not our friend and will destroy.  Everyone was here for me and helped me to succeed and we are all here for you newbies or anyone whom is struggling.  

Absolutely and congrats! Thanks for stopping by and confirming!

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Kudos to all.

Great to see you Marlene.  Happy 7th! and counting.  mlpepsi517

mireya223

On day 17 of freedom! Thanks everyone for your support. 

henrychar

I choose God and my future over nicatean I am trying my best to quit

smoking!

Giulia

Welcome a'board henry!    Sit back, read, learn, do.  The power is all within you and education about this addiction will set you upon the right path.  Glad you've joined us.  Stick around!  henrychar

Thovis

Today is day 16.  Feeling good.  In the past I tried to quit smoking and this time I just quit.  I think that makes a big difference.  It's my decision so I stick to it.  

mlpepsi517

Welcome to the EX Henry.  Keep up the good work.  Stay strong & stay positive

0 Kudos