Did you mean: 

Im working from a cell fone cannot see the triangle. Avatar. Im also stupid

Jump to solution

Can't create profile too stupid to do it

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

20190915_171215.jpg

Should be able to hit the options for your explorer, then there is a desktop version button. You'll have to zoom in and out, but it is easier to navigate then the cell version.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Are you able to select top view desktop version on your phone? That is what I do, it makes it easier to navigate. 

0 Kudos

20190915_171215.jpg

Should be able to hit the options for your explorer, then there is a desktop version button. You'll have to zoom in and out, but it is easier to navigate then the cell version.

flamingochic‌ you'll also likely have to turn the phone on its side into Landscape mode to see all the site options and then pinch to zoom.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

You are NOT stupid.  All devices show different screens and some don't have the availability of all the options.  I was recently forced to use a tablet, and I did not have the option to send a private message,nor did I have "Mark All Read" as an option in my Inbox.

Just use what IS available the best you can.  When you are more familiar with the site, you might figure out work arounds!

Glad you are here!  Keep working at it!!

indingrl

Welcome- gentle hug

sweetplt

Welcome to Ex’s flamingochic I hope you are here to quit smoking...we are here to help you...just ask and tell us your story.  The only thing that is stupid is smoking....~ Colleen 287 DOF 

i've been using this site on and off for years.When my desktop bit the dust, and I tried it on my phone, I couldn't figure it out either. I bought an inexpensive tablet.

Connie

elvan

You are clearly not stupid, you figured out how to post this question.  I could never use my phone for the site, I am just not that good at clicking those little tiny keys...I also can't SEE well enough.  If I didn't have a laptop or a tablet, I would not be able to be here.  I would be banging my head against the wall.  You were able to ask the question and hopefully you will be able to figure it out or someone can help you more.

Welcome to EX,

Ellen

0 Kudos