cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bye_juul

I really wanna go to the store and buy a pack of juul pods :(

I am having a really bad craving and it seems like it's not going away.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
constanceclum

Hope you didn't. But if you did, just start over. Please keep in touch.

Connie

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Sorry we didn't get to you sooner.  Welcome to the Ex  and I hope you able to hold on for just one more day.  It's one day at at time. Read everything you can on this site about nicotine addiction.  Did you create a quit plan? My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  It's key to being successful.  

Barb

0 Kudos
minihorses

Welcome to EX!  How long have you been off the Juul/nicotine?  The first stages are some of the worst craves because you've taken away the dopamine trigger and your body is screaming for it back.  Craves are both physical and mental.  Did you make a plan or a list of alternate activities when they hit?  If not, I highly suggest doing that.  I know it helped me in those days.  Unfortunately you will probably experience times of a crave throughout the rest of your life but they will be fewer, farther between and less demanding.  More like a fast passing thought.  I laugh at mine now.  Yes I've almost started smoking again, especially recently, but identified the triggers causing it and told myself the 2 best mantras I've learned from Ex-ers:  Not One Puff Ever (N.O.P.E.) and Another Day Won Never Another Day One.  Keep reading, posting, and remembering that smoking never helped anything and the people here can help you become a confident non-smoker!

Julie

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

This was 36 hours and ten minutes ago. Please update us!

0 Kudos