cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Beccihuffman

Hello, my name is Becci and I'm trying to quit vaping. I saw that there is a medicine to help me what would that be and where I can I buy it?

Jump to solution

Hello, my name is Becci and I'm trying to quit vaping. I saw that there is a medicine to help me what would that be and where I can I buy it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check out my reply here

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check out my reply here

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
jonimarie

Hi Becca and welcome to EX

Mark gave you a good start on some reading

Be sure to read many of the other posts here from folks and lets us know more about yourself

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I just responded to your response on another post where you said you started vaping again..  Please read Mark's response.  There is nicotine replacement and medications such as Chantix and Welbutin.  And, there's the support on the Ex that made all the difference for me.  It's so important to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan if you haven't already.  My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX 

Barn

sweetplt

HI and Welcome Beccihuffman 

Keep busy...here is a good list /blogs/Youngatheart.7.4.12-blog/2013/02/25/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoke?sr=search&searchId=c78b... ... don’t give up...keep quitting...~ Colleen 284 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Welcome to the EX community.  You have been given EXcellent advice.  The medicines described above are not over the counter drugs but has to be prescribed my a physician.