cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RevTerrie

ONE MONTH TODAY!

Today I've been smoke free for one month. I have big smokers around me all the time so I'm breathing their smoky air, but I am no longer a smoker! I can tell that I can breathe so much better and I can smell how disgusting their smoking is..... they've even tried to sabotage me by laying cigarettes around. I don't want the cigarettes. I've come this far and I have all of you and your support so I'll just keep on going! There was a time when I thought I could never make it a month.... now I know I can keep going. I still have times when I really want a cigarette, but I'm getting good at finding other things to do instead and I know that I can always come here if it's too bad. Thanks to all of you for your help and support. I wouldn't be at this point without you!!!! Zonie is still keeping me on my toes too. She's like a service dog for staying away from cigarettes.

5 Replies
annejdav

Congratulations on Day 30!  That is awesome.  I also live with a smoker.  He said he was quitting but it's not happening.  I told him when he was ready he would.  Luckily though he is smoking outside so I don't really smell it that much.

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 30 days and you commitment even when being tempted.  Sorry folks are making it harder on you, but always remember, this is YOUR quit. Celebrate you!

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barb

indingrl

CONGRATS 30 DAYS! WAY TO GO! Yahooooooo GOOD JOB

Giulia

NICE!  1 Month Blue Glitter.gif

Yes, non smokers can try to sabotage a quit.  They're jealous.  But you GOT this!  And yes, do come here if you get wonky.  Bravo!

sweetplt

Congratulations RevTerrie on a month of Freedom...this is super...and you are doing it with all those obstacles...be proud of YOU...and of course Zonie for all her help...Happy One Month...~ Colleen 283 DOF