Rick4178

Help

I'm a newbie and I really need some advice on this ex thing , 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s ~ Rick4178 

I assume you want to quit smoking and you came to the best place...Did you read and prepare at My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX ...? If not ...give it a try...there you will set a quit date and prepare for that day like no other...also, you will try and custom your quit to meet your needs.  Also, read the blogs here and become knowledgeable in this journey.  Keep close to the support site to help encourage others on this journey and to get help.  We are in this journey together...one thing we all have in common is we are addicts and there is no such thing as “just one”...we work this 
“one day at a time”...it is doable, but takes work... and keeping busy.../blogs/Youngatheart.7.4.12-blog/2013/02/25/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoke?sr=search&searchId=cf03... ... 

Now get working...~ Colleen 282 DOF 

0 Kudos
Sootie

Read everything you can about this addiction even if you think you know it all....read it again. You have to know the enemy before you can beat it. I liked whyquit.com for reading about addiction to nicotine. the articles are short, to the point and very moving. You CAN do this.....we all did and we are no different from you.

Welcome to EX.....we are all here for each other.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

If you're just joining us check out our Getting Started Guide to get going

0 Kudos
Giulia

Howdy!  Welcome to our quit family!  This EX thing.  Ah yes, it's a beautiful thing.  Read.  Absorb like a sponge.  Stay open minded.  Take what works for you.  Persevere.  And make a commitment like no other commitment you've ever made.  This is a "no matter what" type of commitment.  You ready?  /blogs/Giulia-blog/2018/03/01/quitting-is-a-skill-that-can-be-learned?sr=search&searchId=0b7bde81-69...

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.  If you need support to quit smoking, you've come to the right place. Educating  yourself about nicotine addiction and preparing a plan are the key to success.   Have you picked a quit date yet?   We're here to support you.   You just need to reach out.

Barb 

0 Kudos