cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

chin2711

Nicotine patches question

Jump to solution

Can someone please explain to me how to put a request for nicotine patches. Someone told me I can get them mailed through this website.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Barbara145

Someone told you wrong.  Try 1 800 Quit now.  This site will be as valuable to you as the patch.  Become anEx is amazing help for quitting smoking.  You can do this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Barbara145

Someone told you wrong.  Try 1 800 Quit now.  This site will be as valuable to you as the patch.  Become anEx is amazing help for quitting smoking.  You can do this.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes Barbara145 is correct that people sometimes provide inaccurate information. We do provide nicotine replacement therapy to people who's employer or spouse's employer or health plan provider participates in www.theexprogram.com.  If you're not referred by them then you'll need to call your state quit line (800-QUIT-NOW) to see what they offer in your state.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

You a!so might check with your State and County health departments and any local clinic or hospital who host quit programs.  To get ready, read all you can about nicotine addiction, track the cigarettes you smoke,  note each one's importance and plan what you will do instead of smoke when you quit.  Change up your routines to reduce the associations and triggers.

Glad you are here!

Nancy