cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TLSQUIT4LIFE

Quitting JUUL

Curious if anyone else is finding the JUUL quit more difficult than they have cigarettes in the past.  The challenge that most people don’t realize about vaping, and JUUL in particular, is that it is constantly convenient and easy to vape....which means addicts like me will do it NON-STOP.  It is constantly in my pocket or in my hand.  I sneak in hits of vape non-stop throughout my day.  In my office, in the rest room, in my bed....I am finding it far more difficult to quit....probably because the amount of nicotine I am getting is so much higher than cigarettes.  

I am desperate to take control of my life back and am embarrassed that I am finding myself in the position of being addicted to nicotine AGAIN!  I successfully quit cigarettes for over 14 years and then thought I could have just one....one led to buying my own and right back to my old smoking habit.  I transitioned to the JUUL thinking it was healthier...and here I am....regardless of the delivery device, I’m once again addicted to nicotine.  

I am armed with the patch and gum if needed and going to take another crack at it.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s TLSQUIT4LIFE 

I am so glad you made the decision to quit vaping...especially with all the bad effects coming out on the news.  It is trading one addiction for another...Be sure you follow the instructions for the patch/gum so as not to get addicted.  Also, You may want to join the ecig and vape group...go up and click on groups and search by typing in quit vaping...

Keep close to the support site, to encourage others on this journey and to get help...You can do this...it takes lots of hard work...~ Colleen 278 DOF 

My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX 

0 Kudos
Jbc87

We’re you successful in quitting? I recently quit juuling and it’s been a real struggle. 

0 Kudos