ladybug1218

My Juul Story

Discussion created by ladybug1218 on Sep 5, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 13, 2019 by elvan

Hi everyone! I am a college student who has been addicted to the juul for around 2.5 years now. I originally started because I was prescribed the wrong medication for my mental health condition that caused me to feel extremely jittery and that my heart was leaping out of my chest. My boyfriend also juuls and I found that when I hit his, I would calm down. After finally figuring out that the medication was causing my problems, it was too late. I have tried and failed so many times. The Juul essentially bankrupted me and has taken me away from so many things I love and care about. I find myself making up excuses to leave things early to go a juul in the bathroom or in the car or in my room at night. I am terrified that I am going to get sick because of all the news that has come up recently. My boyfriend and I are trying to quit together but I am so afraid I won't be able to. I hate myself for starting to juul in the first place and I continue to disappoint myself when I relapse. Anyone with similar experiences with the juul? 

Outcomes